So I’ve been receiving questions from our users and our Facebook friends. Well here are the frequently asked questions. Leave me more questions so I can answer them for the upcoming posts.
What makes Financio better than the rest of the cloud accounting software?
- Financio is blazingly fast, hosted locally.
- User interface that is so superb, super simple to understand and use.
- Financio understands you better. It is built by Malaysians for Malaysians.
- Backed by ABSS (formerly known as MYOB South Asia) who has been around over 7 years and has more than 300,000 customers across the region.
What financial reports are available in Financio?
- Balance Sheet
- Profit & Loss
- Trial Balance
- General Ledger Summary
- General Ledger Detail
- Account Transactions
- Aged Receivables
- Aged Payable
- Inventory Summary
- Inventory Detail
- For Malaysian GST
- GST Summary
- GST Detail
Does Financio have mobile aps for Android and iOS?
Not yet, we have plans to release them during the 3rd quarter of 2017. We’ll make the announcement when it comes out.
Does Financio provide technical support for their users?
We have a knowledgebase with a range of how-to articles if you are looking for a quick help.
We provide standard support to all free users, they will generally hear back from us via email within 2 working days.
Premium users get premium support via Intercom (a chat/email hybrid system) from out experienced team on any issue related to using Financio. Premium subscription users will generally hear from us within 2 hours on Intercom/ via email.
Is my business’ financial data safe with Financio?
All your data is protected in real time on server and another daily backup is performed off server on a daily basis.
- We deploy bank level security for the connection between your machine and our servers; everything in transit is encrypted over HTTPS protocol with our 256-bit SSL certificate.
- All staff at Financio are required to sign an internal non-disclosure agreement.
- Passwords stored on our servers are encrypted with one-way encryption.
Hope to see you on the flip side!